In this episode, I chat with Dr Haresh Suppiah is a Lecturer and Research Fellow in Sport and Exercise Science and Sport Analytics. He was previously a Senior Sport Physiologist and Head of Research and Development at the National Youth Sports Institute (Singapore), where he worked with multiple Olympic sports in preparation for regional and international competitions. His doctoral and current research focuses on the performance impact of sleep in adolescent athletes. His research also extends to other applied sport science areas, identifying and developing youth talent in sport, and strength and conditioning. Specifically, we discuss some of his recent papers.
Suppiah, Haresh; Swinbourne, Richard; Wee, Jericho; He, Qixiang; Pion, Johan; Driller, Matthew W; et al. (2021). Predicting Youth Athlete Sleep Quality and the Development of a Translational Tool to Inform Practitioner Decision Making. La Trobe. Journal contribution. https://doi.org/10.26181/618b4591bfd48
Check out our sponsor, LMNT. Click on the link to order and get a free LMNT Sample Pack when you order through the custom link below.
- The LMNT Sample Pack includes 1 packet of every flavour.
- This is the perfect offer for anyone interested in trying all our flavours or wanting to introduce a friend to LMNT.
- This offer is exclusively available through VIP LMNT Partners – you won’t find this offer publicly available.
- This offer is available for new and returning customers.
- They offer refunds on all orders with no questions – you don’t even have to send it back! http://drinklmnt.com/sleep4performance