In this episode, I meet with Carissa Gardiner. Carissa is a PhD candidate within the Sports Performance, Recovery, Injury, and New Technologies (SPRINT) Research Centre at the Australian Catholic University.
Carisa’s research is focused on the relationship between caffeine and sleep. This episode discusses her recent publication: Gardiner C, Weakley J, Burke LM, Roach GD, Sargent C, Maniar N, Townshend A, Halson SL. The effect of caffeine on subsequent sleep: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Sleep Med Rev. 2023 Feb 6;69:101764. doi 10.1016/j.smrv.2023.101764. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36870101. Access the paper here.
Connect with Carissa
- Twitter: Twitter: @C__Gardiner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our sponsor, LMNT. Click here to order and get a free LMNT Sample Pack when you order.
- The LMNT Sample Pack includes 1 packet of every flavour.
- This is the perfect offer for anyone interested in trying all our flavours or wanting to introduce a friend to LMNT.
- This offer is exclusively available through VIP LMNT Partners – you won’t find this offer publicly available.
- This offer is available for new and returning customers.
- They offer refunds on all orders with no questions – you don’t even have to send it back!